This is a full time position that requires the following:
- Assisting project managers and senior project managers with multiple tasks on significant New York City projects.
- Assisting with project procurement.
- Organization of meetings with professionals, attendance at meetings and preparation of meeting minutes and project reports.
- Review, management, distribution and coordination of project documents.
- Assistance in maintenance of project budgets and schedules.
- Preparation and maintenance of cost reports.
- Ability to read plans (can teach).
- Cost estimating and/or scheduling skills a plus.
- Field observation and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills are required as the position entails upkeep and creation of files and documentation.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency is required. Microsoft project and/or CAD experience a plus.
- BS/BA in Architecture or Engineering is preferred.
- Willingness to travel is a plus as some projects are outside of the NYC area.
We are a small business and the right candidate will have great growth potential.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and full benefits including medical and 401K retirement plans.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com